Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions - both financially and emotionally - you will make in your lifetime. If you're a first-time buyer, you're probably thrilled about making the jump from apartment renting to owning your own house. While you're excited, however, you also may be a bit overwhelmed by the procedures involved. Relocating or move-up buyers have the advantage of past experience, but still might need a refresher course on the intricacies of the process.
The buying process involves several steps, starting with a short consultation to discuss your wants and needs. As your REALTOR® I am there from making an offer to closing the deal. Whether you're a first-time or experienced buyer, you'll find an array of information in this section that will assist you on your way to realizing your goal of homeownership.
When you work with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
How I Can Help You Sell a Home
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company.
By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional